Feed Item
Added a post  to  , All about self-publishing

Hi fellow writers. 

Can anyone help?

I want to order some author copies of my book before it is published, but have been advised by my book designer that this is not possible through the Amazon system.

I have seen the book below on Amazon which is not published for another 6 days, yet has 431 reviews which are verified purchases?!  How is this even possible, given what my book guys have advised??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/One-More-Christmas-Castle-bestseller/dp/1787634728/ref=sr_1_12_sspa?crid=6X798IA0R2BS&keywords=christmas+book+releases&qid=1636123051&s=digital-text&sprefix=christmas+book+releases%2Cdigital-text%2C46&sr=1-12-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzVlJDV1A5Vzg1VUlaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwODk1MTQ5NERLRk5FUzU1MlBZJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA4MTMxOTgyQk0wV1JIUUg1SldHJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfbXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Anyone got any ideas if and how I can order author copies (not PROOFS which I already have) before publication?

Thanks in advance.

Helen

Comments
    • I believe that the Kindle version of that book has been available for a month or so, judging by the review dates.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • You can buy author copies at the printing price. Look at the email Amazon sent you when you uploaded the books onto KDP, it tells you how to buy author copies. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
        Info