I've been boring, and just plodding along. Since completing NaNoWriMo, I have been steadily going through the 50,000 words, and checking for grammar and spelling mistakes - when doing NaNoWriMo, I took the view the 50K words was the target, and it didn't matter if the words were correct or not. I've also been editing at the same time, and trying to fill out the annoying holes in the plot.
I've now arrived at what I call my revision 2, and instead of taking words out, more words have gone in. Word count now at 66K, and there are still some holes to fill in.
I've also created another version in Scrivener (mainly as an exercise in getting to learn how Scrivener works.) Once I've buffed and honed my current project, I'll go back to the other two I've got on the go.