Feed Item

Not sure where my post has gone ... but I'm coming too! This is both brave and foolhardy because I'm a wheelchair user with fatigue issues, and don't normally go anywhere without my beloved in support. However, the thought of spending a whole weekend with my "Tribe" was too much of a temptation, can't wait to meet everybody! I'm the crazy lady in the pink wheelchair so please come and say hello if you spot me - it's not easy to begin a conversation when you're a bit shy and sitting down at the level of other people's navels! I write women's/commercial fiction and currently submitting my third novel.

Comments
    • Hey Rosie! Can't wait to meet you. We'll make sure you have a suitable room and just shout if there's anything we can do for you! We've popped in some time between sessions to take a breather in the hope that it's not too exhausting and overwhelming for everyone :)

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • I'm excited to meet you, Rosie! I write women's fiction with magical elements. Like you, I'm looking forward to meeting the tribe!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hello Rosie, I'm glad you're coming and I can't wait to meet you! I'm tiny and also very shy and don't like going anywhere without my husband ;-) Plus I'm writing women's fiction/ romance, so we may have quite a bit in common. This is also my first time! I'm from Germany but I write in English now. See you!

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I will certainly keep a lookout for that wheelchair. I am writing my memoir of teaching in prisons. I went to York in 2019. It was tiring but i hope that the 30 minutes break between sessions will make it less so. I shall also do the yoga sessions. This time I am determined not to arrive not knowing anybody beforehand!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Info