Feed Item

Hello everyone.  This will be my third visit to York and to those who haven't been before you will not be disappointed.  I have managed to successfully book 1 to 1 sessions but when I try to reserve places on the courses and save each session separately, everything works fine until I confirm the itinerary and then it comes back with "No Selection"  Their appears to be a glitch or am I the only one experiencing this problem.  

Comments
    • Hi Mark, me too ( per the glitch). Like Anna said, best to send that mail. I did. But, this would be my first time at the festival, and I'm lip-smackingly looking forward to it!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Good to know I am not alone with this problem. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • I'm having similar problem. I managed to book my workshop sessions but now they have disappeared and have 'No Selection'. My 1-1's are still showing but not the courses. I emailed Elsie who said the course showed up her end and the problem was my end, but I'm sure it isn't. Hope this get fixed in case we need to change them.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I had the same issue. Even if I saved each session after I selected it, and then saved the entire itinerary. I lost one of my 1:1s too.  I had another go, and every now and again refreshed my browser after saving, and that worked for me.  It might not for you, but just passing on. 😎  

EDIT: I spoke too soon...I have a downloaded saved itinerary (emailed to me) with all sessions booked and now, when I look online at My Festival, there's a NO SELECTION in my middle session on Saturday. No idea what happened as I haven't tried to change my schedules.  Help Elsie!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • I also refreshed my browser plus a few more suggestions that Elsie gave me, but the problem remains. It's definitely a JW issue. Let's hope they get it sorted.

0 0 0 0 0 0
              Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
              Info