Feed Item

Pleased to see the computer glitch on the Itinerary is now fixed. Sorry to raise another problem. I have booked my Agent One to Ones but am struggling to find a link to upload material for the agents to see. Please would someone advise how to do this. . 

Comments
    • It came with the confirmation of my itinerary, I think. Have you checked that?

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thanks. I haven't received any confirmation of my itinerary, even though I can now see the itinerary on line including the one to one bookings

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • I had similar problem. I uploaded my files for my 121's but there was no confirmation and it is still asking me to upload my files. I queried this with JW and was told the files did upload. There is a glitch on the system their end which they are trying to solve.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • I had a similar worry to Kathy, I was hoping for a confirmation, but that isn't how it works, the good news is that those documents you upload can still be accessed by you and changed/replaced all the way up to the 15th of August, this is the deadline for those documents being passed on to the agents, which I was pleased to know because I have already changed my query letter twice!!

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Oh thank you I think I now have an answer to my question re deadline for agents documents. I couldn't see that anywhere.

0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Info