Feed Item

"how do i like my children? fried!" was WC Fields a writer ๐Ÿ˜‚ i think many parents are concerned with judgement over decisions regarding time occupied for children. occupied with what? if i let them do this i could write, but what would others say? should i be spending time with them, as in orchestrating things for them to do? if i feed them this, they will love it, it's quick but not the healthiest... what will others say? children just need attention when they need attention, love when they need love. success in life i feel, is just about accepting the moment in front of you right now. that by giving time as and when needed, everything will be ok. including your creative flow. this 'sense' of 'expectation' will deliver great rewards (like comfort), when your path is one of love for all things (including yourself ๐Ÿ˜). remember, when you get 'uptight' about anything, that constricted ย ๐Ÿค”... 'bit' ๐Ÿ˜, is also a constriction on your thought processes; ergo you are somewhat polarised perhaps? 'blind anger' blinkered view' etcetera. ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  the cure ...ย 

pause, be present. be loving. it cost nothing eh! ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ (kids just want to do, what they want to do. if safe and happy, rock on ๐Ÿ‘)

i have a 9yr old. school work ๐Ÿค” just bits. reading ("come and do it in the office with me" ๐Ÿ˜), ... anything else, "come do it in the office with me ๐Ÿ‘. will his partial lack of academic application during several months of pandemic isolation impact his his success at 18 or over when he's sitting in a chair having an interview ... i think not. would anyone in their right mind mention lack on focus for all things school during lock down, again i think not.ย 

conclusion. don't sweat the small stuff. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Comments
  • I think this was really well said! Iโ€™ve had that guilt and struggle of balance. But as parents, we need our time too! ๐Ÿ˜‚ our books are our recessย 

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • absolutely ๐Ÿ˜.ย 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
      Info