Feed Item

Excellent talk Joanne Penn, always very inspirational and enthusiastic.

Comments
  • And there's more here from same: https://www.thecreativepenn.com/ 

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • I have to confess that I am a fan! I attended one of her workshops a couple of years ago. so motivating. I had been in a "down period", where I was going with my writing? Plus I was recuperating from a politically poisoned assignment, disillusioned. Her talk convinced me to be more focussed on writing- As a consequence,I participated, as I have mentioned in other posts, I participated in two  NaNoWriMo events.  Various distractions along the way, but tonight her suggestions to write both fiction and non-fiction stimulated many ideas that I have, including 'abandoned websites and blogs' This Festival is really invigorating!

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • I'm not following the Festival. Not enough hours in the day and what they talk about can be read in their blogs... for free.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • To some extent, I agree, It has become somewhat overwhelming. I have, to a great extent, broken my rules regarding the use of the internet and distracting from my writing, Conversely, interaction with those in a similar situation to my own is useful. However, after one month, I've decided to follow Debi Alper's advice given on the editing course.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
      Info