Feed Item

Today is the first day that I've had to myself to myself since lockdown started.  My daughter is having a much needed day without my company after being stuck at home with me 24/7 for four months and I've taken the day off work to give myself some rare time to write without interruption. I took an hour out of my writing this morning to catch up on Holly Seddon 's Jericho Festival webinar on 'How to Find the Time to Finish Your Novel.' I realise the slight irony with this, but in my defense I did listen to her session whilst also doing a workout so I think that still counts as efficient use of time! It was a great webinar and I've taken plenty away from it, particularly around how not to feel guilty about spending time writing and how to find time to write even when it feels like there is no time in the day to do so. 

I'm a new writer, writing my first novel, and spending any time on writing always feels like a bit of an indulgence.  Listening to Holly today helped me put a whole different perspective on this and I'm now more motivated then ever to get my book finished. Thanks Holly! :)

Comments
Info