Feed Item
Added a post  to  , H. L. Gallacher

Hello Heidi, many thanks for befriending me! I'm new to this group, and fairly new to Townhouse, although not to Jericho - I've been a member since way back in Writers' Workshop days. I see that you grew up in South Wales - can I ask where? I was born and grew up in Swansea in the 50s and have spent most of my life living on the Gower Peninsula. Coincidentally I've also spent quite a lot of time in France - it was on the cards that I'd move there after university, but life took a different turn and I'm still based in Wales. It's great to hear from someone who's actually managed to get something published, and I'd love to hear from you again.

Comments
  • Hi Susan! I'm not very good on Townhouse - only just found your comment. Thanks so much for writing. I grew up in Swansea in the 70s and 80s. I'd love to keep in touch, Where do you live in Wales now? I have lived in Switzerland for 24 years now but miss Wales everyday - especially now during lockdown. 

Do you have any writing projects on the go? Yes, it is great to have a novel published. It was fun to write especially as it's based in South Wales. Trouble is, I'm spending time promoting it when I should be finishing off my second novel! 

Bye for now, Heidi 

0 0 0 0 0 0
    Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
    Info