Feed Item

Hello guys. I'm Kevin Kauna and I'm new here to this website most specifically. I really look forward to hearing your advice on writing a fantasy novel. I'm in the process of the writing, that is the outline. I'm sixteen years old of age and I'm not pretty much experienced with this website but I'm so excited to join, learn and share my ideas together with yours. Thank you .

Comments
  • Thank you so much for your support can't wait for your advice. Thank you again.:)

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Hey Kevin, big welcome to the JW tribe, and wishing you lots of fun with your writing journey.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hey Kevin, 

Great to have you! It's never too young to start. I first knew I wanted to be a writer at 9 years old when I wrote a book for my sister's birthday. I've never looked back since. At 16 I wrote the rough draft of the novel that I've spent the last 5 years perfecting and hope to publish this year. Glad to see another young author-in-the-making! Good on you and all the best with your novel! 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Welcome Kevin.  This is a great site and very helpful and supportive.  

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • You have a great name. It looks good and sounds good. I will have to come up with a marketable name like Mark Twain.

0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.