Feed Item
Added a post  to  , NaNoWriMo 2020

I completed NaNoWriMo -  writing 51,000 words. I really enjoyed the discipline of 1700 words a day and I have now written my third novel Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend. I will put it away for a month and then start to bring it up to 80,000. 

Comments
  • Congratulations Liza. That's great!

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Well done, that's fantastic!!! 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thanks. 😊 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Fantastic achievement guys - well done and I envy your conviction!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Thanks. 🙂 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Congratulations Irene and Liza, great achievement. I didn't get my 50,000 words, but it did kick start me into my second novel and it's coming along nicely. Im a scrivener user too Irene - love it.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Stuart, that's a start. I'm sure in no time at all, you will be well on your way to getting your 2nd book completed. I was using a trial version of Scrivener earlier... but you need time to familiarize yourself with the app. Did you learn from just the Scrivener tutorial alone or did you take up a course? 😊 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I bought Scrivener after I won NaNo last year - and used it to draft my 50k words for NaNo this year. Listening to the Ask Jericho Everything webinar, I don't think I'm using it to its full potential - didn't realise you could set goals on it, for instance - but I do find it useful. When I decided the the story about Carnelian needed to go further up the list of stories, I just dragged and dropped its 'chapter' folder. Easy!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
            Info