Feed Item
Added a post  to  , Crime, Mystery & Thriller Authors

Hello. I've just joined JW. Great to be able to connect with other writers like this. I work part-time as a lawyer. I have had two police procedurals traditionally published. I now have two psychological thrillers (and one historical fiction and one contemporary fiction) ready for marketing, but no takers as yet. I'm considering self-publishing. It's a hard time to try and get an agent, I think, or maybe it's just me! Anyway, I look forward to engaging with you all and learning from each other. Take care. Helen 

Comments
  • As another newcomer can I say welcome

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Hello. Thank you for replying. Hope you're enjoying JW so far. I've just done my first webinar - very interesting

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Welcome Helen! I'm also new, also a lawyer (non-practicing), and also writing a thriller :) I agree it seems like a very busy year for submissions. Definitely a tough market out there.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hi Amy. Yes, definitely tough. Fingers crossed for you, when you get to that stage!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thank you both. Great to 'meet' other writers!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi Helen and welcome. Good luck with the self publishing. I'll look up your books. All the best.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Hi Stewart. Great to 'meet' you. Thank you so much. All the best, H 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          Info