Feed Item
Added a post  to  , Members of Jericho Writers

Hi everyone! I just self published my second novella, my fourth publication. I write romance but don't stick to a specific genre within romance, I also have written a devotional and a helps book for writers. I am currently trying to write two books, one a romance novella and one about waiting on God, which takes research and outline which I am not good at.  Any tips to making them easier are welcomed :) Im very happy to be here and can't wait to get to know people!

Comments
  • Welcome Brenda, you are very prolific and in such different genres. Enjoy the community!

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Thank you. I like to try new things. In writing, at least, it doesn't scare me.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Congratulations Brenda,on achieving self-publication for the fourth time!  Novellas are even more difficult than novels to get published in the normal way,I know,   I've written a few myself.  Welcome to Townhouse.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Wow Brenda! You’ve been busy. I don’t have any specific tips as I am a complete novice but you’ve come to the right place. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here. Welcome.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Thank you.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
        Info