Feed Item
Added a post  to  , NaNoWriMo 2020

Just been reading through some of your posts from last year. When I was doing the challenge I'd fortunately completed quite a lot of the plotting work, but still ended up plotting at the end of each session for the next day. For nanowrimo 2021 I intend to be more organised.
At the moment, I'm writing some magnet stories. Next week I'll pick up where I left off on my second novel which I started as the work for the challenge. Going back to the main point of this post, I plan to be a lot more prepared.

Good luck everyone for 2021.

Nigel  

Comments
    • For the NaNoWriMo 2020, it was a last-minute decision so there was no time for planning. Anyway, I'm afraid I’m not much of a Plotter. I veer between being a Pantser and a Plantser, and since I was late in entering the challenge; I was just thinking, writing, and letting the story flow. 

I took some weeks off to explore another related project but am now refocusing on completing my novel. Not sure about NaNoWriMo 2021 as I hope to have completed my novel, doing the edits, etc.... anyway, it’s in Nov 2021. 🙂 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
      Info