Feed Item

Hi everyone. I'm Chris Lofts a resting IT project manager. I still haven't got used to that other "R" word just yet. I write psychological thrillers and am currently working on my second. The first is still out there with a bunch of agents, so I'm keeping everything crossed. I live in Herne Bay in what was formerly known as the Garden of England (Kent) and is now more like the car park of England. If the government has its way there won't be any green space left before much longer. Luckily I live next to the see and so far they haven't found a way of building out there, apart from the cluster of wind turbines eight miles out.

I love being a member of JW and it's my go-to place for hints, tips and advice. I'll be at the FoW in September and can's wait to meet other members. If you're mulling over whether or not to do the excellent six-week self-editing course with Debi Alper and Emma Darwin, stop procrastinating and sign up, you'll be glad you did.

Comments
  • Hi Chris,  I attended Debi's Mini-course at the FoW and found it extremely useful, so can second your comment.

Best of luck with the first thriller - I hope you get some positive outcome from your submissions.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.