Comment to 'Presentation of cover.'
  • Thanks, John. It was originally titled The Dark Soul, as you can see. A search on Amazon for that name revealed many uses of the title. Hence, I decided to make the sub the main title, Clash of Gods, for which little showed up. Yes, it is first in series with the second already written, but not edited. It will be titled, CLASH OF GODS with a sub, AEGIS. That's the plan at least.

Agree with you about the teaser looking a bit scrunched. Did the cover grab your eye? That's the most important thing.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Good choice on the 'Clash of Gods' for the series title.

The cover grabbed my eye to an extent, although I suspect that if I'd been scanning through a selection of books on Amazon or on a shelf I'd have placed it in the 'contemporary thriller' rather than the 'fantasy' genre - mainly because of the Capitol building. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, it might be a good thing if it differentiates it from more 'medieval' style fantasy, since ,from your description, it's a mix of both!

If I may be brutally honest, though, while there's nothing bad about it... truthfully I think it's a workmanlike cover rather than truly eye-catching.

0 0 0 0 0 0