Comment to 'Feedback request - Contemporary Fantasy opening chapters'
  • Thank you so much for the encouragement, Karen! Really glad you liked the opening and felt it has 'legs'. I have thought of making it a series, taking Neil and his ragged group forward into becoming an informal investigative team, always with the aim of tracking down what happens to a family member (something that happens at the end of this book). I hadn't thought to self pub, just because I know how much effort it takes to make a success of things and marketing doesn't really interest me. I'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm writing an unrelated supernatural novel.

Thanks again for reading and the brilliant feedback

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • I love the idea of Neil's investigation team (watch out Ghostbusters); that concept most definitely has legs. I know what you mean about self pub being a big ask in terms of marketing, but I am beginning to consider giving it a whirl. Don't know much about supernatural genre but had a bit of a lightbulb for a ghost story while I was away last couple of days so def need to find out more. Always up for reading more of your work. K.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thanks so much for the offer and is you have a supernatural short story that needs a beta, just message me - I love reading and writing ghost stories¬†

0 0 0 0 0 0