Comment to 'Elevator pitch competition last night -- confusion. Jericho, what happened?'
  • Thanks, Sarah, for the clarification. I appreciate it. In hindsight it might have been useful to explain that you had gone for longer pitches because of a lack of entries at the beginning of the webinar, to leave us a bit less confused. The point was raised continuously in the comments throughout the session by a number of people, and not addressed.

I did submit an elevator pitch a week in advance, with your suggested heading so it would not be missed (I have a different name for my Jericho membership than on this public forum). I believe others did the same. Then during the event I reposted my pitch several times, as did others with shorter pitches, and these were not featured.

I raised two issues here, the elevator pitch element and for me agents not being constructively critical enough, and it was confusing of me to mix both points. I haven't yet seen one of Harry's, so I'll look forward to the next one of his, and I do understand that some agents might not wish to work in this way.

I do acknowledge that it must be quite a challenge, holding everything together with live events and following the chat at the same time. I find the webinars generally very well hosted and informative, and I'm enjoying my membership very much.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Thank you Iren! I'll ask Stephanie, Miriam and Polly to forward that onto me. x

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • We SHOULD have a nifty bit of tech in place to catch those, but this can be the issue with nifty bits of tech! Thanks Hazel. x

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Thanks Sarah and Hazel, just to clarify, my submission was sent to the 'submissions' address originally, the email I sent Sarah yesterday went to 'info'!

0 0 0 0 0 0