Comment to 'How to use your Community'
  • Welcome to the obscurely counterintuitive semantics of this community. Forums is a mash-up section where you can post pretty much anything. "Coffee & Cake" is simply a categorisation within that - not a defined entity per se. So, it's the Add option, then select "Coffee…" in the Category dropdown.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Thanks Rick. That, kinda, makes sense.
      Of course, notification of replies is also broken, and gives no clue what the reply is to. I had to hunt to find this thread again :(
      I'm a professional software developer with time on my hands at the moment. Do you think JerichoWriters want any help with this?

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • The broken replies are a known issue with UNA, the underlying platform, which will be fixed in the next update. This one (and my pervious) should have a little back-arrow above my name, which would take you to the containing thread (top-level replies don't - that's a pain).

As for help, not with the underlying platform. For the custom enhancements, that would depend on your familiarity with UNA. If you know it, reach out to Holly Seddon .

0 0 0 0 0 0