Comment to 'Webinar Woe'
Comment to Webinar Woe
  • I think you have to accept with so many people sending questions those answered will be a bit random. I find that quite useful though because other people ask things that I’d never even thought of. Sometimes it goes on a tangent that isn’t what you were hoping for but like Jaye and Angela say, there are so many useful resources these are just one part of the package. I have  found it helpful to watch the recorded webinars. Then you can dip in and out and work out which speakers you find most helpful if you don’t want to commit the time to registering for a live one you aren’t sure about.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Thank you for your comments. My main beef about Tuesday night's was the disconnection between the webinar and what we had posted in answer to Harry's blog.  I thought that's what it would be all about: that some of those posts would be dealt with by speakers in the webinar. Naturally, I completely realise that, with so many people joining, only a fraction can be dealt with but this was another disappointment.  You could join every one and still not be given an answer to your entry because of the random nature of the choices.

0 0 0 0 0 0