Comment to 'Adventurer 101 xx Ch 1 - Pt 1'
  • Ahh! Thank you! I know I didn't really give a lot of description to Riddle or the feemocks; I was thinking he would be described between the lines and over a small period of time rather than right away. If that's not turning out very good though, I'll fix it! Riddle's age is described more by his thought process and the way he does things, like hopping out of his room and suddenly deciding to go on a daring quest, or his inability to reach up or read help wanted posters. It'll be revealed later in a hopefully natural way. He's 13, though, for your sake, hehe. 

And as for the feemock and area descriptions, I was actually planning on adding illustrations later... ^^' I did try to describe the herd animals, but it felt... unnatural? Only because Riddle had lived around them, unlike Pipper, who he's never seen in person before. But thinking through it again, you make a very good point, agh-- 

Sorry about the room and town descriptions, too. He's really only there for a short time before he dives into a more description-worthy world. ;) I really like your thoughts on the woman's accent, though. I was thinking just some rough voice, but do you have any ideas? I'd love the feedback!

Thank you so much for reading-- This and the first bit of story. I'm glad someone out there finds some humor in my book, hehe. Do please keep reading! 

-- X

0 0 0 0 0 0