Comment to 'Hi everyone! I hope this year will be successful for all you ind...'
  • Happy New Year, Karmen, my goals are much the same as yours with one book being edited and the next in the midst of being written.

I hope it will indeed be a good day for self publishers. On that note do you mind giving me a vote on Reedsy Discovery? For The Mystery of the Lost Husbands, Gina Cheyne. Which ever way you think appropriate. Many thanks.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Thanks Carol, I think you have to go to where the book is and there should be somewhere to vote. I’m actually new to it myself. Thanks so much for the comment. Happy New Year.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Gladly! Voted up.  Good luck! I've put my last book up for Reedsy Discovery and got only one review, but it was a good one. I did notice a surge in orders after they've mentioned it in their newsletter though. Good luck!

@Carol - you can vote a book up by clicking upvote button right of the book cover

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Found it. Thanks Karmen. Just had to learn what upvote meant. 

Looking forward to reading your work and being able to upvote it too. Happy New Year of writing.

0 0 0 0 0 0