Comment to 'Head's Up: Camp NaNoWriMo is next month! https://nanowrimo.org/w...'
  • Brigitte, I'm tempted to imitate Brenda from Bristol, and say "You're joking? Not another one."

My NaNoWriMo effort from November has been purged of typo's and bad grammar, and has now been moved to the "festering pile". Which means I'm leaving it alone while I work on a previous story, which is getting a rewrite, and a major overhaul. 

April and July are not good months to be writing. The sun is starting to come out, and that means my cursed mistress (my classic car) is calling to me, and demanding that I attend to all those little jobs that need to be done.  

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Geoff Timms you don't have to do it... Lol. I'm going to be editing & re-drafting. I like the accountability of having a goal, working with others and getting it done. Hush now... every month is a good month to be writing!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Geoff Timms you do know I'm joking...right? Just playing....

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Brigitte, I did say that the sun is coming out. That means when I'm walking the dog down the old bridleway, inspiration can strike. For example, in the late afternoon, seeing sudden shafts of golden light pierce the tangled trees and shrubs, illuminating midges dancing their vertical ballet in the narrow corridor of warmth. I didn't say I was going to stop scribbling....just need to get out more to work out how to weave everyday life into my stories.

0 0 0 0 0 0