Comment to 'Record of a death. This is a question for U.K. before 1995 ie pr...'
  • I would imagine you would go to the town hall in the place of birth and check the register of births, deaths and marriages. As far as I can tell from using Ancestry the records are all tied together so the registry would be informed if a death certificate had been issued. I'm not 100% sure though. Perhaps you could contact Ancestry and see if you can speak to a specialist there? Or check at your local town hall?

    0 0 0 0 0 0