Feed Item
Added a post  to  , All about self-publishing

Really excited that my second novel is now published on Amazon as eBook, paperback and Kindle Unlimited.

A Costly Affair is a psychological drama with a twist. Madeline has everything she wants. Husband, kids, career and money. But a chance meeting turns her world upside down. What will she do to hide her mistake?

As with my first novel I have done everything myself - not in this to make money but just for personal satisfaction. I did get a friend to proof read for me which was invaluable. There is no feeling like it when you press Publish Now!

Comments
    • Congratulations!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thank you Roger

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Well done Caroline. 

I'm off on holiday Friday and I needed something new to read. So I have just got your book for my kindle. I will let you know my thoughts when I've read it.

Sue

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Thank you so much Sue. Cant wait to hear what you think.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Hi Caroline,

I'm so sorry for my late reply. Things got a bit crazy around here once I got back from holiday.

I read Costly affair while I was away and I really enjoyed it. Well done.

It just goes to show how badly things can go wrong for you if you let your ego get in the way of common sense! And flattery can get you in big trouble.

I will leave you a review on Amazon.

Cheers Sue

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Thank you so much Sue. Really glad you enjoyed it and would very much appreciate a review.  Hope you had a lovely holiday. Caroline 

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Congratulations Caroline!

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Thank you

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Congratulations! 🙂

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • Thank you Alisa. Apologies for delay in replying. Been busy moving house!

0 0 0 0 0 0
                  Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
                  Info