Feed Item
Added a post  to  , Members of Jericho Writers

Hi, l am Claire based near Colchester, Essex UK. I have nearly finished my first book, Non-fiction Guide for Self-Care and currently planning my first novel, cross between Gothic Fiction and Psychological Thriller. I am thrilled to be here and am enjoying the membership. Any recommendations for groups, blogs/podcasts etc would be much appreciated!!! Xxxxx

Comments
    • Hi Claire, welcome!

I'm enjoying The Shit No One Tells You About Writing podcast at the moment. Great stuff.

https://www.biancamarais.com/podcast---the-shit-no-one-tells-you-about-writing.html

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hi, Claire, really nice to meet you cc

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi Claire, welcome. So interesting that you're doing both fiction & non-fiction.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Thank you Janet, as a Yoga Therapist first, it was a subject l felt more confident in, then after writing it during lockdown, l don't want to do anything else but write and a novel has been a dream since a child xxx

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Hi Claire! Welcome! I have no recommendations but I'm reading comments by others and taking notes. Discovering Jericho has been a real gift during the pandemic, I'm glad you're here with us. Your work sounds intriguing; I write gothic, too,  but fantasy.

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Hi Claire. I live in Basildon so also an Essex girl! I’m writing a children’s book and about  to launch into the world of gaining an agent! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

0 0 0 0 0 0
              Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
              Info