Feed Item
Added a post  to  , Crime, Mystery & Thriller Authors

Hi! I've just joined this group. I'm working on my first mystery novel. Quite a challenge keeping all the plates spinning!

Comments
    • Hi Corryb, Welcome to the group. I am still editing and re-editing too. i am keen to start this write a book in a month in November and would like to tie up all my loose ends first. But... I keep wanting to do more on the first one.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • This is exactly where I am at too. I've lost count of the number of times I've said right, by the end of next month I will.... I think it's an indication that I'm just not totally happy with it and it's got to be the best you can do, doesn't it? Can you be too close to these things? I've read and re-read so much I can practically recite whole paragraphs, haha :)

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Howdy from the Great Southwest Corryb!  I am amazed that you, and so many others, are doing rewrites!  My novel was perfect from the start and it will be published as soon as I find a different group of beta readers who tell me how perfect it is.  I have just dismissed the forth bunch because they kept suggesting changes.  Perhaps if I pay the next group of readers they will tell me what I want to hear.
        Good luck with your book, and many many more.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Haaa haaaa haaaa. That reminds me of me when I started on JW. A couple here soon straightened me out. Good one, Calvin.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi Corryb, welcome from one who has just recently joined. Have a great time with your spinning plates. Angela

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • It's a little like a jigsaw, isn't it? That's a lot of the fun.

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Welcome to the group, Corryb ! Not sure which re-edit I'm on at the moment, there have been so many. I'm ready to admit that not all the readers are going to be pleased all the time, so I think my current re-edit is going to be the last.... Time to get on with getting it (self) published. Oh, did I mention that I still don't have a website, a fb page, a twitter account, a reader magnet, a decent photo of self, etc. etc. etc. ?

0 0 0 0 0 0
              Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
              Info