Webinar Question

Hi Jericho

I have just registered for todays webinar Plotting your novel and I just wanted to check the time is correct.  It saying it will be 5pm my time (I'm in Denver) and midnight UK time. Is that correct? I just don't want to miss it as they are usually at noon my time.

Thank you

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (5)
  • Hi Chele

I've been checking this too, I'm six hours behind UK. I think it is midnight their time - very late for them after a bank holiday!

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • That's what I thought. Especially when they are usually 7pm UK time and noon US mountain time. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Half (give or take) of the events are now specifially aimed at the US, with times to suit.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Yes, there've been several at that time in the last couple of months, as Rick says, timed to better suit the US members and/or presenters. But the recordings of the webinars are all available online shortly after the live session, so - as midnight is LONG past my bedtime nowadays(!) - I catch up with them later.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • As Jon says they are available on catch up. I have hardly seen any live. I am not home from work in time for the “uk” ones and fast asleep for the “us” ones but I have watched lots of recordings and the only difference is you can’t ask your own questions. You still get plenty out of them.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          •  · 25 friends