Hi, All

Hi All, My name is Pauline Hill and I am writing a series called The Rivers Sisters. I have been into writing since I was ten years old. My series is about a group of girls and the modern day challenges the face growing up. I LOVE writing, watching TV and reading

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (16)
    • Welcome!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hi, Pauline! Nice to meet you!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Welcome to the community, Pauline! Feel free to message with any questions that you may have :) 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Okay. Can I link the whole document there? Only cos I am scared that if i do a copy and past thing,,, i might mess the document up x

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • I'm not sure. I've only ever uploaded chapters

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Feel free to send me an email on community@jerichowriters.com or a message! 

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Welcome to Townhouse, Pauline.  I wasn't much older than you when I first started - but I dabbled till I was in my thirties.  Good luck with something you obviously enjoy.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • thanks. Celebrated my 39th today :)

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • 👍

0 0 0 0 0 0
                  • Welcome Pauline. We are a friendly lot. I’m writing a book about Humboldt a misunderstood troll and his unfortunate encounters with a Babayaga, a Slavic with with spelling problems.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                    • Welcome to the community, Pauline.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                      •  Hi Pauline, welcome, there are some very helpful writers on this site, and everyone is kind. Enjoy....

0 0 0 0 0 0
                        Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
                        •  · 3 friends