Writing in Spanish

Hi, is there anyone else writing in Spanish @Jericho's? And/or any Beta reader, editor? Thanks

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (4)
    • Hi Liliana. My story's set in Spain but I'm writing in English. My Spanish isn't good enough to edit, I'm sorry.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • (I don't see my reply to this... here I go again just in case...) 

Thanks, Sarita anyway for reaching out. It is becoming very tricky for me to find the right editors. I am still on my second draft but starting to look around...

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Have you looked at Fiverr. There are a lot of South Americans working there so you should be able to find someone. I also write about Spain and South America but I’m just learning Spanish so no way good enough to edit. Good luck with your book. I love the Spanish language, so subtle and clever.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Have you looked at Fiverr. There are a lot of South Americans working there so you should be able to find someone. I also write about Spain and South America but I’m just learning Spanish so no way good enough to edit. Good luck with your book. I love the Spanish language, so subtle and clever.

Hi Georgina! What a great suggestion! I was not familiar with Fiverr but now that I have had a look at it I can see what you mean. Thank you very much! I am glad you are enjoying the beauty of the Spanish language :). 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          •  · 1 friends