Jericho Writers Membership

Hi all, 

The Jericho Writers staff have loved hearing all about your 2022 writing goals. We'd LOVE to know what Jericho Writers courses or services helped you to achieve your goals last year? What is your favourite thing about your membership and how do you plan to use it to help you in 2022? 

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (9)
    • Today, I watched the two parts of the masterclass on self-editing and made notes, which have given me a toolkit and a process for editing my draft. The masterclass has demystified the editing process and helped me identify clear steps to break this big task down into more manageable parts. My main goal for 2022 is to whip my draft into the best shape I can.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • So glad you found it useful, Kate! 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hi, Emily and JW Staff,

The Self-Publish month was amazing! I have learned a lot. Each and every workshop was of high quality, informative, explicit and the month covered the subject quite exhaustive. It is too early for me to apply the knowledge, but it was an amazing month.

And of course SFoW. I hope you will have at least some form of it on line after the COVID madness ends and the Festival goes in person again.

Thank you so much for your great job! It changed my work on my book and my life.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • And I can confirm (with HUGE excitement) that the SFoW will go ahead as usual as well as the person Festival this year. The SFoW will be free to members and absolutely wonderful. We already have some amazing people lined up ;)

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Thank you! This is amazing news!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Thank you, Emily! Already registered. I am so exited for the new year!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • The self edit course was a game changer for me. At the start of the year I was having less than glowing feedback on my ms. By the end of November, after doing the course in the summer, I'd got two offers of agent representation and now have an agent. The course is fantastic, as are Debi and Emma. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • That's so encouraging to hear and congratulations again, Lynn!

0 0 0 0 0 0
              Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.