Hi I have just joined Jerico!

Hi everyone!

I just joined Jerico and this community. I am looking forward to connecting with others on here! I am currently living in Sydney, Australia but was born in the UK and am going back to visit this year after Covid! I have just finished my first sci-fi cyberpunk novel and it is getting proofread ready to self-publish - hoping for June! Nervous and excited and still working out the marketing plan - overwhelming! I am sure you all have amazing stories and backgrounds so looking forward to hearing all about you ;-)

Elle xxx

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (4)
    • Hi Elle, and welcome. I think the people with amazing stories and backgrounds will be along later, but greetings from Amsterdam where we're all learning Ukranian suddenly, and our lives are all the richer for it. I'm writing commercial fiction with a speculative twist, and am currently plucking up courage to start submitting to agents again after some excellent feedback from Emma Cooper here at Jericho. Self-publishing - that's way out of my competence zone. I wish you the best of luck! Cheers, S.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Hi Slago! Sorry for the delay I have heard Amsterdam is a great city and one day I will visit - on the bucket list! The world is certainly presenting us with so many challenges but as you said we are becoming richer from them. How exciting your commercial fiction with a speculative twist and well done on the feedback from Emma Cooper! Maybe I should get her to look at mine! I wish you all the luck and success with it and I am sure it will be a bestseller!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Welcome, Ellen, greetings from Germany! I have just finished my self-editing process of my first book in English, a romantic novel about a young woman's journey through grief, and I'm excited to upload it for manuscript assessment soon.

All the best for your writing,  and do make the most of all the amazing help on offer at JW.

Anne x

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hello Elle, I'm new here too - today - wishing you well on your self-publishing journey ... I am joining the Novel Writing year course starting in July, So Im looking forward to getting my first and second fantasy novels into shape with the assistance of Jericho. Best wishes. Hazel 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          •  · 1 friends