Publication of my novel

Hi everybody,

I haven’t been on Townhouse very much as the work on my novel has come to a close. The first volume is out, and the second will be in a week to ten days. If you enjoy literary fiction, or have friends who do, I hope you’ll want to read it ; we’ve gone wide, so it’s available on Kobo, etc. and The Book Depository as well as Amazon, e-book and POD. Meanwhile, here’s a Q&A on my publisher’s website which says more about the books than the platform pages.

https://www.wearewhitefox.com/q-and-a-with-author-janet-savin/

Many thanks to all of you who helped with critiques of texts and covers. I appreciate your support so much.

3 0 0 0 0 0
Attachments
Replies (42)
    • Congratulations! 🙂 This is amazing! It is a joy to see you succeed!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Thank you so much, Alisa.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Congratulations, Janet, on publishing not just one but two novels! I hope you're going to enjoy a well-earned rest. 

I like your covers. They're working well together.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi Libby, Thank you and thank you again for all of your help!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Well done Janet - I hope they are very successful.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Hi Glyn. Thank you. I have downloaded your 5,000 worder and am going to read it this evening.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • Congratulations Janet! So happy for you 😍 You've been so helpful in pushing me along in my writing process 💖 Ordering your books! Wish you all the best!

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Thanks for your message and your order, Ayesha. Very kind of you.

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Congratulations Janet and happy publication day! xx

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Thank you, Laure. It looks like your own book is doing well.

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Congratulations, Janet. Good luck.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • Thank you, Carol.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • Great news, Janet. Congratulations. You are now, officially, a Published Author. Embrace it.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                  • I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you have someone else, whose work you like, lined up?

0 0 0 0 0 0
                    • I have someone who's trying to help make a few minor changes to the original files but I'm not sure whether it's going to work out. We'll see.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                      • I hope things work out as you wish, Reidr. I went through 3 designers before I found the right one, and I sympathise.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                      • Huge congratulations, Janet. So nice to see the covers in their full glory - beautiful choices in the end. And your interview is fascinating - so many layers in your books and your research. Fabulous, well done. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
                        • Thank you, Lynn. I had some valuable help on the cover choices from many on this forum! I appreciate you reading the interview.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                        • Many many congratulations. You worked so hard, marvellous result. Very well done.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                          • Hi Georgina, Thank you so much. I saw your question about audio books, but didn't have the time to respond when you put it up. I'm planning to do an audio book myself and might be able to be of some help. I'll come back to you soon about that.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                            • I liked your interview very much. Cool work! Well done.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                              • That's great to hear. Thank you.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                              • Looks amazing Janet - well done! 👏

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                • Thank you so much

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                • This is thrilling! Your books look beautiful. Congratulations!

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                  • Thank you, Sarah

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                  • Dear Janet, Congratulations and the very best of luck with your sales. I am looking forward to reading the second book very soon. Having read book one, I can confirm what a beautifully written and exciting book it is. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                    • Hi Maggie, Thank you for your lovely message and for all your support; it means a great deal.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                    • Congratulations, Janet! The covers look fabulous together!

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                      • Hi Julie, Thank you and thanks so much for your support. I hope to return the favour one day.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                      • Congratulations Janet such an exciting time for you. All the very best!

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                        • Thank you, Caron.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                        • Congratulations Janet!!! I'm thrilled for you!!

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                          • Thank you, Sarah.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                          • I'm just an echo of what everyone else says ... mega congratulations! Looking forward to reading, and to hearing about your continued success. Cheers, S.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                            • Thank you, Slago. I'm all for echoes.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                            • Congratulations 🎊 👏 

Sue

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                              • Thank you, Sue

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                              • This is such great news!! Congratulations Janet, so exciting for you, good luck with it all.x

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                                • Thank you, David. I hope all is well with you. I miss seeing your writing -- and other members' -- and am happy to be back on this forum. Would love to hear your news if you want to write a note on Messenger.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                                Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
                                                •  · 47 friends