The Stupid Question Game

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer....

Are you tall enough for this ride?

(And hello, nice to meet you..)

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (21)
  • LOL - What I love are the obvious things that never existed when I was a kid like:

When you but nuts the packet says - Contains nuts!

Or buying a coffee from McDonald's - This coffee is HOT (I damn well hope so)

Or the wonderful sign at the hotel in Ibiza I stayed at last year - at the poolside it said -

If you cannot swim please don't swim in the pool!

Or the microwave I saw in Florida with the sign on it that said 'Please do not use the microwave for drying your pet" - I mean the idea would never have occurred to me but I assume some Floridian or perhaps more than one have done this...

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • 😆 I love these!

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • The things you have to say/state not to get sued nowadays.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • As a long-term part-time Florida resident, I can attest to the necessity of that sort of sign. Florida is a special kind of crazy. It's wonderfully entertaining though. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Right near my house, there is a turtle crossing sign. Pretty stupid, because I ain't seen no turtles.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • and the turtles can't read anyway so they wouldn't know to cross there

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I still remember the shock when I saw a sign on the back of a public lavatory door showing people how one should sit on the toilet correctly. What??

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • These signs are not as wacky as you think. There are some cultures that use types of toilets you may not be so familiar with, such as squatting toilets (like a shower cubicle floor, with a huge hole and two raised spots for your feet). People from those cultures, when confronted with a seated toilet, are liable to try squating on it. To them, the idea of sitting on the same seat, with bare buttocks, as someone else has is grossly unhygenic.

Crap, eh?

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • I did think about this but the sign was in my little local shopping centre in suburban Melbourne. A bit unexpected there!

Another sign that I saw a lot of in America on some doors was This is Not an Exit. No Exit couldn't suffice? Perhaps the signwriters worked this one to get paid more. Lol.

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • I fine assortment seen on a trip to Thailand a few years ago, including “please keep your organs inside the boat” and “don’t bring your alcoholics with you.”

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • Once I was watching Aladdin, and the subtitles said, “Jasmin is a slut.” It was on a portable DVD player, I could never quite figure it out.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                  • Maybe she was?

0 0 0 0 0 0
                    • Here’s some stupid things. https://youtu.be/4J_L2dXjdsc

0 0 0 0 0 0
                      • I saw this sign at the National Theatre bar in London. 'If you are intolerant please speak to our staff before ordering'.
                        So I yelled "I bloody well hate short people.  A pint of beer please."

0 0 0 0 0 0
                        • I was searching Dirge of Cerberus on YouTube, and the typo came up with a song by Nena called Irgendwie Irgendwo Irgendwann, and the album became a generation for me.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                          • The funniest sign I've ever seen belongs to a parking lot in my country, Malaysia. It's written in English, and says, "Please Pay Your Parking Fees Before Existing."

Here's a picture for proof.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                            • image_transcoder.php?o=bx_froala_image&h=85&dpx=1&t=1584475242

A lot of pelicans. Almost a simulacra.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                              • I just had a dream about a Wes Anderson film called Rhythm about a family of cats that move into a house they have to renovate and they are a bunch of weirdos. Someone made it big in the lottery and the extended family move in and the scene was painting where they were experimenting with an undercoat of doodles of differing kinds of animals with captions. The things that minds come up with but it was definitely stupid.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                • TIme of your Life - Green Day - or - Making Friends - Lagwagon, anybody?

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                  • Which is the better South Park final scene, roasting smores on the campfire.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                  • Well... Some of the things I see on help wanted advertisements can be quite telling...

Salary Commiserates With Experience

Working for you is that bad, eh?  Um, no thank you, I'll pass...

By the way, I'm Debby and I am owned by a fifteen-year-old yellow tabby cat named Rosco.  I am working on an intro for the Who Are You... thread.  It should be posted soon.

0 0 0 0 0 0
                                    Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
                                    •  · 21 friends