Hi Everyone!

Great to meet you all! I've been a member of Jericho Writers for a couple of months now but only just looked into the more social side of things. Had no idea what I was missing! Better late than never, at least 😅 

I joined Jericho mostly because I've been writing as a hobby for years, but without being in any writer's communities. To be honest, I didn't even realise these kinds of places existed. Now that I'm taking writing more seriously, I thought it would be a great time to be a part of one. I've mostly read SF/F and Historical Fiction up to now but I'm keen to read more in all genres. Looking forward to chatting with you all!  🙂

0 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (2)
  • Hi Nice to meet you.

I'm new here too and just finding my feet.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Welcome to the funhouse.  It's a great place to relax and talk about writing.  You'll find naught but the finest here (I have).  They've helped me so much in so little time, I couldn't imagine a better place (and since I'm a writer, I have a really good imagination!)

Bring your projects, your questions, but most of all, some good cheer (and a few beers!).  Glad to have you on board.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
      •  · 0 friends