NaNoWriMo

Hey everyone!  I just got my email about prep for November NaNoWriMo (for those that don't know it's national novel writing month).  Is anyone else doing it and want to be in the same group?  I've already outlined the project that I'm going to work on during it!

1 0 0 0 0 0
Replies (11)
  • Yes I am going to do it this year as it pushed me well a couple of years ago. Need a group for accountability so yes please.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Did you create your user profile? If you've got your ID, then please send it to me and I'll add you to the group.

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • I've created a writing group for NaNo that is called Jericho Writers NaNo

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Oh great stuff Brigette, I will have a look at that. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • I'm in, hoping to get some serious word-vomiting done for my second book. I can't find the group Brigitte, so I've messaged you for a link.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • https://nanowrimo.org/writing-groups/jericho-writers-nano

For those that want to join.  I'm on there as NJRugbyGirl

0 0 0 0 0 0
            • Hi Brigitte, thank you for creating the group. I might do it again this year. As Paulina, it gave me a good boost years ago so well worth a try. I’ll dust off my nano account 😉

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • Did you create your user profile? If you've got your ID, then please send it to me and I'll add you to the group.

0 0 0 0 0 0
              • This is great Brigitte! I'm having trouble loading the group via your link unfort but I am interested in joining so hopefully this tech glitch will be sorted. Thank you for creating the group 🙂 

0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0
                • Hi everyone, just to let you know that we've now got a special group for anyone who is doing NaNoWriMo this year: https://community.jerichowriters.com/page/view-group-profile?id=50 come along and support each other, share your word counts etc! 

0 0 0 0 0 0
                  Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
                  •  · 22 friends