Reidr Daniels

Continually emerging, constantly learning

Relationships
Empty
Reidr Daniels Discussions
  •  · 
I can't recall who it was but someone on JW brought Page Turner Awards to my attention. If it was yo…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Three of us from JW that I know of so far...including Jackie K.
  •  · 
Okay, I just paraphrased Reid Hoffman’s quote. He was talking about, and to, entrepreneurs. He is on…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Yes, it is, I don't live there either, but have visited all my life. The seals are lovely, and so ar…
  •  · 
The more research I do on self-publishing, the more I think it could well be my best option. At leas…
  •  · 
I had never submitted an entry to a writing award contest...until someone somewhere on Jericho menti…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi, Thanks for finding this and passing it on.  I think I just managed to skate under the wire! 
  •  · 
I need your help. I have a concern about my use of language that might offend certain readers. I'm c…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Thanks again. I really appreciate your taking the time. Good thoughts.

Excited for you. Best wishes for success.

Hey Rob, the results of your lart sales ad look pretty positive. It's interesting to me that the third book page reads are growing methodically and consistently. That strikes me as a very good sign...even more reason to get that 4th book written!

I have someone who's trying to help make a few minor changes to the original files but I'm not sure whether it's going to work out. We'll see.

Thanks. It was done by my cover artist. He's since died, complicating my publishing of the next three novels in the series.

Great news, Janet. Congratulations. You are now, officially, a Published Author. Embrace it.

Congratulations, Jane. Exciting times. Best of luck with sales and reviews.

I like it. It's personable and has features I wish I'd built into mine. Well designed.

Info
Full Name:
Reidr Daniels
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard