Sophie Flynn | Head of Marketing | Jericho Writers

Hello 🙋! My name's Sophie, I'm the Head of Marketing here at Jericho Writers and a writer of psychological suspense. I'm represented by Kate Nash of Kate Nash Literary Agency and my debut novel ALL MY LIES will be published by Simon & Schuster in April 2021.

I live in the Cotswolds with my husband Tom and our insane cat, Prim, and dog, Nellie. You can find me on Twitter at @sophielflynn.

Relationships
Empty
Sophie Flynn | Head of Marketing | Jericho Writers Discussions
  •  · 
Hi everyone,As part of our Build Your Book month, we're running a free, open to all event with Sarah…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi Sophie, hopefully I'll be able to watch this. Have to confess that I am lucky enough to have the …
  •  · 
Hi everyone,Just spotted this competition with a deadline tomorrow and thought it might of interest …
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Thanks Sophie, since I write Comic Crime I have entered that novel. Only problem is now I need to wr…
  •  · 
Hi everyone! I'm delighted to invite you to an 'open for all' Jericho Writers event which will serve…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Can you please un-pin this? It's near the top of the threads each time I log in, which gives the imp…
  •  · 
As you may have seen, we're in the middle of two big member events at Jericho: Getting Published Mon…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · I've self published two novels and it is hard work. There are far too many books out there and getti…
  •  · 
Hi everyone,I've signed up to BookBub emails recently (if you don't know what BookBub is and why it'…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Yes Bookbub is great although can be expensive to use. Has the biggest reach around the world and I …

and Friday Night Live because it's our chance to have a prosecco and celebrate everyone <3 

I'm SO excited to see Louise O'Neill on June 16. She's one of my favourite authors and I just finished Idol which I absolutely loved. 

Any Sci-Fi writers out there? This looks like a really great opportunity with Hodder and The Science Musem! https://twitter.com/hodderscape/status/1521881255255674880 

Hi Caron, I think yours is great! Clean and professional. Do you have a preorder link to your book yet? I couldn't see one easily on there but may have missed it. I would potentially call a header 'Books' and have info about The Storytellers there . At the moment, if you navigate off the homepage, it's not immediately clear where someone goes to buy your book (which is a v important part of any website!). 

Hi Libby, thank you for looking! It definitely needs updating - but sadly no, no paperback yet! I've got two new books out this year, both in paperback, so am waiting for the cover on one of those before I update. Yes, the shading I'm not keen on either. 

Thank you! It was a quick job on Wordpress using one of their themes (I wanted to get it professionally done but was too tight to pay the £600 or so needed... )

Oh that's very kind, thank you! I'm not keen on it but I think at least if someone googles me, they can easily find my book and contact me if needs be. 

Hi Caron, yes I agree! I am going to re-do the theme now I have another book coming out and try and avoid making the cover the background as it just looks a bit OTT to me. Thanks for the feedback :) 

Mine is in dire need of an update and absolutely not a show of a good site at all, but it's here if anyone would like to rip it to shreds: https://sophieflynn.com/ 

Any women's fiction writers out there ready to pitch to a publisher? Rachel Faulkner has just moved to Aria (Head of Zeus) and is asking for pitches via Twitter until Monday and will give feedback on the opening 10k of her favourite 3 pitches: https://twitter.com/rachel_fw/status/1479395847276277760 

Info
Full Name:
Sophie Flynn | Head of Marketing | Jericho Writers
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard