Louise Nulty

Relationships
Empty
My Forums
  •  · 
Hi guysSo, I've been attempting to continue writing through the madness.  Needless to say I have age…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi Louise,Hope you are making out OK!Regarding characters, I think it is essential that  you are abl…
  •  · 
Hi everyoneI joined Jericho writers a few months ago and have been working my way through some maste…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Bless you for being front line staff! We are so lucky to have people like you committed during this …
Louise Nulty
changed a profile picture

Hi everyone

I joined Jericho writers a few months ago and have been working my way through some masterclasses in between my bits of writing.

A quick bit about me:  I'm a part time CT radiographer and part time zoo keeper/mummy to two treasures.  More often than not we are busy with work and life and so I am finding it hard to focus on my writing at the moment.  Though I carry a notebook with me always.  Just in case of inspiration and also to justify my notebook addiction.  

I am steadily working through a first draft of a fantasy fiction novel (about 27,000 words down) however, in typical scatter brained style, I have been stuck with a few bolts of inspiration for other projects and now I am feeling a little indecisive about how to continue.  If anyone has any advice on how to cope with a multitude of ideas but no where to go, please feel free to impart as much wisdom as possible.  I'm going to need it.

I'm looking forward to reading and contributing to the posts.

See you online.

Louise xx

Info
Full Name:
Louise Nulty
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard