Chele Roads

A new writer dipping her toe into the unknown world of writing.

Relationships
Empty
Chele Roads Discussions
  •  · 
Hi JerichoI have just registered for todays webinar Plotting your novel and I just wanted to check t…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · As Jon says they are available on catch up. I have hardly seen any live. I am not home from work in …
  •  · 
Has everyone had a title in mind before they start writing their first draft or did it come later? I…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · It's fascinating to read everyone's different ideas. I like to start with something. Anything, reall…
  •  · 
Hello friends.  I apologize if this has been asked somewhere already but I am confused.  I've just r…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Thanks Alyson.
  •  · 
It's a nice sunny morning here in Denver, Colorado and happy Thursday to you all.  I need to ask a q…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · It isn’t plagiarism because you are mentioning the author so you definitely are not passing it off a…
  •  · 
Hello everyone.Apologies if my question sounds naïve, but as a new 'dipping my toe into the world of…
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi Chele, I've heard differing views, mostly from agents on Jericho webinars or the old FOW videos. …
  •  · 
Morning everyone.  Need to ask if this has happened to anyone else or is it just me being a weirdo. …
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi Chele I can definitely empathise with your emotions. I'm writing this message to you worrying if …

That's what I thought. Especially when they are usually 7pm UK time and noon US mountain time. Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Added a forum 

Hi Jericho

I have just registered for todays webinar Plotting your novel and I just wanted to check the time is correct.  It saying it will be 5pm my time (I'm in Denver) and midnight UK time. Is that correct? I just don't want to miss it as they are usually at noon my time.

Thank you

Added a comment to Titles 

I would be interested in reading that.

Thank you Rick. Wise words as always.

Thanks Jimmy. That could end up being me.

Thanks Angela. I do think of potential titles every now and then but can't seem to settle on one I like. Listen to me! World problems being what they are and I worry about not having a title for my MS. 

take care

Thanks Stephanie. As I said to Danny I've now got a working title.  As you say there is plenty of time to think of a title in the editing phase of which I am nowhere near yet.

Hi Jane

I'm in awe that you have book three to be stuck on! Well done on all your hard work. I love that JW is full of successful and inspiring people.  Glad I found it.

Hi Danny. I have now given my MS a working title. Small steps :)

Hi Reidr

Is theme the same as genre? As my MS grows my theme stays the same but I still don't know what the genre is.

Hi Kate, thank you for your reply.  I am a complete amateur too. But I'm 30,000 words into my first MS and still don't have a title. But I'm not going to stress about it as there is no point.  

Thank you Stephen for your words of wisdom. I definitely want to read Battered. That made me laugh out loud.

Info
Full Name:
Chele Roads
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard