Dana Almozlinos

Relationships
Empty
Dana Almozlinos Discussions
  •  · 
Hi everyone, I wrote a memoir combined with a self-help section. I just received my manuscript back …
  •  · 
  •  · 
  •  · Hi Jaye, thank you for your opinion! It does get clear right at the next paragraph that the wave is …

I liked 1 but was also  drawn to 5 , it's a bit more catching the eye to me

Hi Jaye, thank you for your opinion! It does get clear right at the next paragraph that the wave is real :) Could you explain what do you mean when you refer to the "why?" And I'd love to send you more, where can I send it to?

I'm really moved by your reply. First, because it is the first time I share my work in public, and hearing opinions is moving already. But, when someone analyzes my writing as you did, it also truly helps me to make it better, and this is more than I have even hoped for. And it also makes me think, if it may be interesting to you, I'd be happy to share the manuscript and receive your critic, as an Alpha reader :)

As long as it's an authentic opinion, I'm happy to receive it! :) Thank you Sharon

I truly appreciate you took the time to consider your decision Slago. So I guess I will consider more strongly to clarify it is a wave I'm talking about early on... And yes, you could say the first chapter in general (the battle with the wave and other issues) is kind of a metaphorical intro for whats to come :)

Thanks a lot Julie! It seems like I have an opening winner then :) Thank you for your valuable suggestions! I'm on it

Info
Full Name:
Dana Almozlinos
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard