Oliver

Writing my first novel, a thought-provoking sci-fi adventure aimed at young adults upwards. As the school holidays approach, Alex and Eleanor are fed up with their parent's acting weirdly: every time they go away, they only ever tell them their destination as they are about to set off. The children take matters into their own hands to uncover what is going on, but they get more than they expected when the family become entangled in interstellar politics and a planet's battle for independence.

Relationships
Empty
My Forums
Love the Townhouse!   The peer-to-peer critiquing works well, with one niggle: other authors and I a…
Oliver
 added a forum 

Love the Townhouse!   The peer-to-peer critiquing works well, with one niggle: other authors and I are downloading each other's work, making comments in the word file and then want to post it back to them. But it is not clear how to do this, short of asking for an e-mail address.  We don't want to upload the file in a normal way as it makes it confusing which is the latest 'official' version. Is there a way to attach a file to a post or conversation that we don't know about?
Thanks

Oliver

Oliver
 added a post 

Updated based upon comments and now added additional chapters

Oliver
 added a post 
Oliver
 added a file 
Oliver
 added a post 

Just posted the first four chapters of the book. Reviews would be very welcome.

Info
Full Name:
Oliver
Friends count:
Followers count:
Membership
Standard
My Files