·   · 7 posts
  •  · 253 friends

Getting Published Day is now Getting Published Week!

We've turned our Getting Published Day into an extended online event: Getting Published Week! We’re not letting self-isolation stop us; join us on March 28 for 10 days of interactive webinars, tutorials, & networking with top agents, authors, and publishers. 

Featuring online webinars from authors Harry Bingham, Sarah Juckes, James Law, Debi Alper and myself, Holly Seddon. Plus agents Laura Williams (Greene & Heaton), Hannah Weatherill (Northbank Talent) and Megan Carroll (Watson Little) and Sam Jordison co-founder of award-winning publisher Galley Beggar Press. 

This is set to be one of the most comprehensive and useful Getting Published events we’ve ever done. We're excited to bring you interactive content that will help you get your book out into the world, straight from your living room. There is a networking group on the community available solely for ticket holders too. 

Buy a ticket to our Getting Published Week here!

Members of Jericho Writers get 10% off and it's currently free to join for a 14-day membership

We hope to see you there!

1 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (5)
  • Hi Holly Seddon I am assuming if we were registered for the day event we are automatically added to the week event and no need to re-register? Thanks :-)

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • Hi Jaqs, that's right but you should be receiving an email from us about it! Do let me know if you don't hear soon and I will look into it for you. :)

0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • So just to be clear on this.... it is not an actual event where people will be gathering in one place physically but via online from the comfort of our own homes?

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • I am waiting to receive an email about the 'Getting Published Week'. As it has already started, I am very disappointed not to have received the promised email with information on how to join. Like Jaqs, I am already doing 'The Ultimate Novel Writing Course' with you and I know this event is included. Communication need to be better.

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          Info
          Created:
          Updated:
          Featured Posts
          •  · 
          •  · cjboomer
          Maximise your writing time and establish positive writing habits **This wasn’t intended as a COVID-19 article but here we are (in lockdown, most likely) and I couldn’t think of a better time to share this advice in these trying times** Ever wondered how the Pareto principle can be applied to amplify your writing productivity? Or what about how you can hone your craft at an unprecedented rate from the comfort of your own home? But before we dive in …. This article will assume a couple of things: you already have a safe, distraction-free writing space (more on that here) and a work-in-progress, which you are truly committed to completing sooner rather than later. Because if we are being honest
          Getting Published Day is now Getting Published Week!
          We've turned our Getting Published Day into an extended online event: Getting Published Week! We’re not letting self-isolation stop us; join us on March 28 for 10 days of interactive webinars, tutorials, & networking with top agents, authors, and publishers.  Featuring online webinars from authors Harry Bingham, Sarah Juckes, James Law, Debi Alper and myself, Holly Seddon. Plus agents Laura Williams (Greene & Heaton), Hannah Weatherill (Northbank Talent) and Megan Carroll (Watson Little) and Sam Jordison co-founder of award-winning publisher Galley Beggar Press.  This is set to be one of the most comprehensive and useful Getting Published events we’ve ever done. We're excited to brin
          2020 has been quite the whirlwind so far. And at times like these, we find it’s best to stick together.  If you’ve not yet joined Jericho Writers as a member, we are giving away FREE 14 day memberships. This exclusive open-doors event will give you access to hundreds of hours of professional video courses, masterclasses, webinars and agent-search tools you won’t find anywhere else. All from the comfort of your sofa.  JOIN JERICHO WRITERS FOR FREE For 14 days. There are no lock-ins, hidden clauses or sneaky details here. At the end of the 14 days, you’ll be free to stick around or take your leave without charge. To make use of the offer, simply follow the link above before 31 March 2020.  Ple