·   · 23 posts
  •  · 25 friends

Chaos Theory

It’s all about body language. A butterfly flaps its wings in China, and there is an earthquake in Japan. It’s about puns and humour too. A cringing face, and you’ve already read the script to your conversation. The real trap is falling in love, then you start thinking about evil, and the end of the world. The real truth, is the lie. We are a complex machination of creationism, puppets. Magic is a personal experience. Problem solving is the basis of gossip. One may take the advice of the critics, or be the critic in the hopes of a final reprieve. All I mean, is relationship is about response not questioning. Because we can all fall into the trap of confusion sometimes, all we need to do is hold onto crime and punishment, rather than deception and ignorance.

0 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (0)
Info
Created:
Updated:
Featured Posts
Genre focus: Crime, mystery and suspense
How to write a killer crime novel  I’m going to level with you – I’m not the expert on writing crime fiction. Fortunately, we have internationally bestselling crime author Harry Bingham on our team, who really IS the expert. This newsletter features brand new content and Harry’s top tips on how to write a frightfully good crime, mystery or suspense novel.   WEBINAR: Reading like a writer – USA (Exclusive for members)  TODAY! In the first of many USA-edition webinars, we'll unpick the inner workings of brilliant books with Lynn Steger Strong. A masterclass in syntax, word choice, and how, from the first sentence, the writer is teaching us what is to come.  MEMBERS - REGISTER NOW NON-MEMBER