·   · 23 posts
  •  · 25 friends

Excuse Me?

I saw something funny, whilst watching a YouTube infomercial about Covid, with little blue text that would appear, and the segment referenced toilet paper, and Christ was in the background. An interesting juxtaposition I told mum, to a resentful reply. My Step Dad is on holiday, because he wants to be at home for the anniversary of a family death, and I thought mum meant she wanted to go on a holiday. Jamaica or Thailand, I asked. Because with all these Covid furs, the neighbours can hear my niece cry, and all of a sudden the police are at our House, and they resent my Step Father’s Harley, and my smokers cough, so we pretty much all need a holiday, because aren’t we all just hedonists at heart?

0 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (0)
Info
Created:
Updated:
Featured Posts
Jericho Writers Black Friday Weekend Offer – 30% off!
Hello! If you’ve been thinking of joining Jericho Writers, now is the best time ever to become a member. We have loads of exciting things planned for 2021 and we want you to be part of it. That’s why we’re offering annual memberships at a massive 30% discount throughout this Black Friday weekend (Friday 27 December – Monday 30 December 2020).   With your membership, you’ll get access to masterclasses with bestselling authors, live online events with leading literary agents, authors, and publishers, personal writing feedback from our expert team, a searchable database of US and UK agents to hone your submissions – and much more.  You can find out more about what you get with your membership