·   · 23 posts
  •  · 25 friends

Growing Up

Does anyone every really grow up? I love Hook, I reminisce about it, but how is it that one would think Peter grew up at all, isn’t turning back to old friends exactly like it was? One can split the infinitive, or end up with diamond dust, but that isn’t the true war, it is the battle of the sexes, and that is attained by the myth of pain, or that black spot that is our universe, with little fire flies calculating pie or infinity. Humanity is plagued by racism, narcissism and hedonism. Then the problems get worse. Then they get better. Then they get worse. All I mean to say, is we are all here, sitting around a fireside, that turns out to be a wall, but at least that brings the family together, and believing isn’t so bad at all, even if we aren’t truly animals.

0 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (0)
Info
Created:
Updated:
Featured Posts
Jericho Writers Black Friday Weekend Offer – 30% off!
Hello! If you’ve been thinking of joining Jericho Writers, now is the best time ever to become a member. We have loads of exciting things planned for 2021 and we want you to be part of it. That’s why we’re offering annual memberships at a massive 30% discount throughout this Black Friday weekend (Friday 27 December – Monday 30 December 2020).   With your membership, you’ll get access to masterclasses with bestselling authors, live online events with leading literary agents, authors, and publishers, personal writing feedback from our expert team, a searchable database of US and UK agents to hone your submissions – and much more.  You can find out more about what you get with your membership