·   · 2 posts
  •  · 30 friends

Hey, I'm back!

Hey, how is everyone? Been gone for a while. Whilst trying to juggle the festival and my own novel, I decided to take a break from Townhouse. But I'm back! If you're reading this, how are you?! 

1 0 0 0 0 0
Comments (7)
  • Hi Sibo, welcome back. How did uou enjoy the festival? Are you back to school?

0 0 0 0 0 0
    • The festival was amazing! I can't even explain it... How did you find it?

Actually I'm done with school now, I passed yay! Waiting to go to University 

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Congrats on your exams! The festival was brilliant, my first ever literary festival. I've learn't a lot and really enjoyed the sense of community. Will definitely be back for more next year.

0 0 0 0 0 0
      • Welcome back.

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Thank you!

0 0 0 0 0 0
        • Hi Sibo, It's nice to meet you! So you are starting University now? Is it online? You know I just missed the Festival. It looked like it was amazing. 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          • I'm going to China, next year. It's a pleasure to meet you too 

0 0 0 0 0 0
          Not logged in users can't 'Comments Post'.
          Info
          Created:
          Updated:
          Featured Posts
          Why hate poetry?
          •  · 
          •  · Miriam
          Poetry’s the marmite of literature. A divisive subject with one side of the scale, I unhappily admit, heavily tipped. I think it’s safe to say that most people hate poetry, an awful thing to hear if like me, you love it.   Why all the hate?  Maybe because poetry’s seen as moth-eaten and archaic, to be shelved alongside cobblestone heavy history books. A sloth-like slow drag lacking in thrill and pace. Or maybe, it’s because people think poetry equates effort. A poem is evidence of someone having made an effort to try and be clever. To unashamedly try to make something beautiful. It follows then that reading a poem can make you feel closed off, feel dumb when you don’t understand, even after